Our Ollie swallowed a couple of stones, one managed to come up naturally but one was caught in his gut and was close to his pancreas so when we got him to the vet he said he was a lucky boy any later could've been fatal. I hadn't long switched to Tesco insurance so wasn't sure how it would turn out and have never had to claim on any other insurances regards my pets. They were fantastic couldn't have been more efficient form keeping us updated to the settlement was al done within 3 weeks. I will be sticking with Tesco and would highly recommend.
English Springer Spaniel